Depository services are one of the top-priority areas of activity of SOVLINK LLC. Since the start of depository, the following objectives for client services were established:
- ensuring a high level of security of storing securities;
- providing the broadest range of services;
- flexible tariff policy;
- individual approach to clients.
Services offered by the depository to individuals and legal entities, residents, and non-residents, include:
- opening and maintaining customers depo accounts;
- storage and certification of rights to securities;
- storage and certification of the transfer of rights to securities, including cases of an encumbrance of securities with obligations;
- providing the client with information on the status of the opened depo accounts;
- reconciliation and subsequent control of depository operations;
- informing clients about the information form the issuer addressed to shareholders, including information about corporate events, assistance to depositors in exercising assigned rights;
- supporting in conducting operations on depo accounts;
- received income from securities held in depository distribution to customers.
The list of documents required to sign a Depository Agreement can be found here (in Russian).
The Terms of exercising Depository Activities, forms of documents, the standard form of the Depositary Agreement, and the current Tariffs can be found on the information disclosure page (in Russian).